Monday, May 12, 2008

No TWD but Magnolia Bakery in NYC


I am going to have to skip the Florida cake chosen by Dianne of Dianne’s Dishes this week. I took a long weekend and went on a trip to New York City with my son and friend. I surprised him with tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert at Madison Square Garden. He was soooo happy. I decided I wanted to taste a famed cupcake from the Magnolia Bakery. This is a small storefront on Bleeker street in Greenwich Village. On the day we ventured out it was very rainy but found the bakery and each picked a cupcake from the self serve available. They were very yummy and brightened our day.

When ever in NYC make an effort to stop at the Magnolia Bakery. They also have the cutest t-shirts that say "Cupcakes Make You Happy" on the front and the bakery decal on the back. I got on in chocolate brown!



Oh and I do have Madeline pans so I am so excited to make these for next Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to try Magnolia Bakery on my next visit to NYC.